Work, to me, are the different activities that create and capture value for others and myself.
I’ve organized my “work” into three categories:
- Corporate – This includes the companies I manage, I’ve invested in, and/or provide consulting / advisory services.
- Community – This includes my voluntary involvements and roles held in non-profit organizations.
- Creative – This includes my writing, such as the posts on my blog and my poetry, as well as my painting and drawing.
Below is a list of involvements:
- Bridge, Founder + CEO | Bridge is a social impact venture builder focused on building scalable and sustainable solutions for Filipino workers.
- Bridge PayDay, Executive Chairman | PayDay is a leading payroll services firm, providing accurate, secure, on-time payroll, as well as financial services for managing compensation and extending purchasing power.
- Bridge Access, Executive Chairman | Access is an alternative financial channel for providing secure financial services to Filipino workers
- Archangel Holdings, Co-Managing Director | Archangel is a private investment company focused on emergent opportunities in liquidity, livelihood, and learning
- TNB Aura, Venture Partner | TNB Aura is a leading Venture Capital firm investing into the next wave of tech-enabled companies disrupting Southeast Asia.
- Leadership Consulting & Advisory (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Habitat for Humanity Philippines, Former Member of National Board of Trustees
- Real LIFE Foundation, Former Managing Director
- Gallery Coming Soon!
- My Blog (Subscribe Now!)
- My Poetry