Here’s my March reading list:
1. Turn the Ship Around by David L. Marquet
– Great leadership book on empowering everyone on the team and making sure objectives are clear and team is competent. Highly recommend, especially if you want a team of highly productive independent thinkers.
2. Prayer by Tim Keller
– It’s a straightforward book prayer. I learned a few things but wouldn’t call it his best book.
3. Making It All Work by Dave Allen
– Dave Allen is awesome! He’s probably my favorite productivity writer. I suggest reading his earlier book Getting Things Done though. It was a simpler read and I like simple things.
4. Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
– The points were interesting but I’m pretty much living them already after undergoing a financially stressful period and realizing that I could not only live with less but MUCH less. I suggest reading this and seeing why more of the essential is what’s truly important in life.